WANTED: Summer InternPosted: April 24, 2012
Calling all yoga loving, entrepreneurial spirited, passionate future business leaders……I am excited to report that YogaSource Boston is looking to hire a stellar intern for summer 2012. See below for the formal job description. If you or anyone you know might be interested, please send a resume to email@example.com.
YogaSource Boston – Summer Internship 2012, Assistant To Chief Yoga Officer
YogaSource Boston is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, and highly organized Summer Intern who will serve as Assistant to the Chief Yoga Officer & Founder. This person will support company leadership in all key business functions to foster rapid growth. The Intern will be responsible for increasing the company’s presence on all major social media channels; creation of marketing materials and campaigns; crafting, designing, and copy-editing the monthly wellness e-mail; management of day-to-day client service; and new business lead research. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about wellness and bringing health and stress relief to busy professionals. The environment is fast paced and ever changing and this person will be working closely with the company founder.
This internship will be a paid, part-time position of 20 hours per week that begins on June 4th and lasts through late summer. There is an opportunity for more hours based on performance. The company is headquartered in the exciting Seaport District of Boston with easy access to mass transportation.
Qualifications & Competencies
▪ Demonstrated ability to take initiative, problem-solve, and self-direct one’s workflow
▪ Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to professionally represent YogaSource Boston to all constituents
▪ High level of interpersonal maturity and poise, including grace under pressure
▪ Experience managing social media tools (e.g., Facebook and Twitter)
▪ Experience creating marketing materials and campaigns
▪ Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Google Applications and
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.